Medium frequency converters are used with heating systems for surface hardening of steel products and tools.
Based on your requirements, we make converters with induction hardening equipment with power outputs ranging from 50 kW to 800 kW and output frequencies from 50 Hz to 100 kHz.
Hardening is possible whether the treated unit or the inductor is in standstill or in motion.
- short heating times
- medium frequency (MF) enables depth heating from 1 mm to 50 mm
- direct heating at hardening depth
- unvarying results (constant energy)
- automation of hardening process
- cost reducing use of cheaper materials for the same hardness
For all additional questions and information we can be contacted through our contact number +386 41 633 582.